Capezio's "E" series slip-on jazz shoe features a low profile design and is constructed with a soft durable leather. Other features include an EVA outsole patch and heel, Neoprene stretch arch insert and heel counter features an Achilles relief that provides a softer top line.
We all like our dance shoes to fit a certain way and so it differs from person to person. Some prefer it fitted whilst others prefer a more generous fit.
The E-Series Slip-On Jazz Shoe is not only our top-selling jazz shoe, but our top-selling product. Made for all ages and levels, this shoe is perfect for jumps, leaps, turns and of course, sassy jazz walks. Whether it is for long hours in class, or for a show-stopping performance, this shoe will not let you down.
- Slip-on, split sole for quick changes and convenience
- Soft, durable leather for comfort
- Neoprene arch hugs feet to avoid bunching when pointing and flexing
- Absorbent cotton lining to keep you dry and dancing for hours
- Rubber soles and heels
- Soft Achilles topline
- Foam padded insole
- Child: Go 2 sizes up from street shoe size
- Women: Go 1 size up from street shoe size
- Men: Go 2.5 sizes up from street shoe size